Monday, June 13, 2011

Day at the Zoo!

Since Husband has an extra long weekend this weekend we decided to go to the Zoo. It was fantastic weather but it was so totally packed. Thousands of people everywhere!
We were having a great day and then Mini Me wanted to be carried and I wasn't doing anything so I was carrying her around(6 months pregnant) and didn't notice a few stairs and totally tripped up and landed flat on my face with Mini Me in my arms. It was very embarrassing, but also very painful for both of us. (I got up as quick as I could and started walking because there was so many people watching us). We are home now, bit sore but all fine. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Tiff! I hope you and mini-me are ok! Your photo's are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos tiff

    ReplyDelete