Friday, February 25, 2011

Random

And again I did see another dirty mouse in my house - it was tragic. I was half way through cooking our tea as well - so I left everything on the stove and grabbed Mini Me jumped in the car and drove to Husband at work and brought more mouse traps and mouse bait(to put in the roof). I think he has only caught 1 more but I think there is about 3 traps set up... I actually don't feel like I really should be turning 22 next week because I am so scared of mice, I'm feeling I should be about 5 or something!

On other news in our house - my big baby girl just turned 2, and I think she officially has a 'favourite' present from her birthday.
Thanks 'My favourite visitors' Mikes & Jess!
Hmm, so Jess called me the other day and told me she had just brought 2 brand new digital photo frames that you plug your USB into the back and it does a slide show of all your photos, so Justin said he wanted to buy one off her. When she dropped it around and I plugged it in I felt like it really belonged to us because there was already photos of family members on there! (Jokes)
Real family I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment